Turns Out David Beckham Shave His Own Hair

Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com
Who is dont know David Beckham, yeah, he frequently changed his hair style. For celebrities like him, everyone would think that Beckham spend at least thousands of dollars to pay the hairdresser.
But it turns out David Beckham shaves his own hair.

"For years people thought if I spend two thousand pounds just for hairdressing, I have never done it," said David Beckham as reported by Contact Music. Even if the media speculated David Beckham uses world-class hairstylist, perhaps not too wrong considering that he was the one figure who idolized a lot of people in terms of hairstyle.

"If it was not my friend who shaves, yes my own doing," said Beckham. In addition, Beckham is also have no role models in determining the style of his hair. "Sometimes I get up early and tired of seeing my hair, I want to shave it (Bald). I also never thought of anything but because I love to do it," added Beckham.

Yeah, If that's true, at least David Beckham is still has a reserve jobs for future if he decided to retired as a football player.
Kick Your Bucket List - RealAdventures
Kick Your Bucket List - RealAdventures

0 comments:

Post a Comment